Sunday 29 August 2010

MODELS needed

Hey guys, I've been asked by a few people how to do hairstyles and so Ive decided to become a blogger and post the styles and how to do them online. Only thing is, I need some models, so if any of you would like to be models or know of anyone else who would be interested please let me know. You do not have to have your face on the blog if you don't want to, I can photoshop it out so all they will see is your hair, and you can come up with a new name for yourself to be known by if you wish. Many of the hairstyles I want to do will include curls, ribbons, fishbone-styles, braids, cornrows, french braids, floating braids and any other style you can think of. Please please please help if you can, message me back if you want to be a model. It would help if you were in London and near Camden area or can get here or I can get to you

Abbie
xyz

No comments:

Post a Comment