Sunday 29 August 2010

My first blogging experience - YOUR help!!

Hi all, so this is my first ever blog but I decided because I get so many comments on the way I do my own hair and other people's hair, I would make a blog to share it with you all!! If any of you have any requests or questions for certain hairstyles, email me (my email address should be on the right hand side -->) and I'll get back to you or post a new section on questions hopefully if I can help!! Also, I will try to do hairstyles for all sorts of hair types, and all ages, as I have to work with thick hair, Afro-Caribbean hair, curly hair and thin hair, all with different bangs when I am at home or nannying (I like my charges' hair to be up if we are going out) so may have the opportunity to post hairstyles that would work on ALL hair types. Please feel free to email me with a query if the person's hair you want to do is difficult or you want something different, or you can send me a photograph of the hair and I can try to find someone's hair that matches it. Hopefully I shall be posting my first hair styles soon so keep checking back for more.

Happy blogging

Abbie
xyz

No comments:

Post a Comment